Pages

Yu GI Oh Card Game

Yu Gi Oh Card Game

Do you watch anime? Have you watch yu gi oh anime or read its manga? If not you should watch it.

The story is about high school student possessed by another personality involve in the card game called Duel Monsters (originally known as Magic & Wizards). The game was so epic and will make most of the people that watch the anime want to play the game.

From what I know there have a 3 offline game that you can play whit your PC . the first one name Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: YUGI THE DESTINY and the second one is Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion and the last one is Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Kaiba the Revenge

I never play that game before since I don’t like offline game. The game that I play mosly is the online game and there has online game for yu gi oh card game to. In that online game you can duel whit diffren people whit different country so that make the game more fun. Unlike the offline game you only can duel whit yugi, joey,kaiba or your friend that connected by lan.

In the online yu gi oh game I have three different deck that I build base from experience and knowledge I gain from there. I called it the exodia deck, lightsworn deck and lastly my favored deck piece of junk deck.
That piece of junk deck is my very first deck I build based on watching the anime.

I call it piece of junk because most card in the deck was a weak monster whit trash magic and trash trap card. I never win using that deck until I mastered the deck whit some sort of strategy. If you feel wanted to duel whit me you can join that online game at http://www.duelingnetwork.com/ . find my name exjockerx then we can have some friendly duel. Hahaha next time I will share whit you all of the card list in my deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...