Pages

Pump It Up Fiesta 2011 ex



Do you go to arcade? Did your arcade place have Pump It Up Fiesta 2011 ex?
Have you try the game?
Pump It Up Fiesta 2011 ex was the best dance machine ever. It is a popular arcade dance machines that Andamiro entertainment released. This game features are over 350 song whit some latest K-POP song .The game final WPF 2011 competition was held in Guangzhou, China. Their a lot of participants from all over the word  since the prize for the winner is really awesome.
I wish next year event will be more happening which means that i my self will participate in the tournament. Hahaha even though it impossible for me, I try my best to qualified to enter the tournament. If I aim for the first place im sure it just a big dream since im just newbie who cannot play perfectly in lvl 5 song.

watch the video below it their wpf2011  tournement


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...