Pages

the purpose this blog life

  Every day walking down the net, taking look the information, and reading at the blog. I observe people around , different people different blog whit different story.  I searched for meaning, ton of question come out, why people blogging, how they can write such story , why they write, from where they get the information and many more.
  Standing in a puddle of confusion, my heart triller from curiosity and dead silence on my head for a full minute. The day was mercilessly sunny , my head seriously hurt cause thinking to much, my body temperature become hight cause by fever, I wished that day some knight come and save me. A long dark hair, smooth white skin with rather nice eyes and smell, i was hopping that kind knight will come.
  As soon as my mind wondering i come out whit this simple solution, why not i try become blogger my self. Experience is more important than just knowing and so this blog come to life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...