Pages

The jurney today

Morning! I woke up early today prepared to leave with nowhere to go. I was looking forward to the end of my journey today. Walking down to the streets feeling the breeze of wind, various people around me are going to work. Here, there, everywhere around the world working to support their life, and what about me? I was a jobless person and I believe I will get something that I wan someday.

The entire humanity believes that happiness is due to money, power, love, friendship, work, self-actualization, and the like but my brain cannot accept that. I believe the true happiness is based on feeling, desires and though. Consciously or unconsciously the time passes so fast and the day was mercilessly sunny.

My world burning, as my sweat spills my mind gets lost. The atmosphere is so freaking hot. Emotionally I enter the store buy the thing I need and go back home. Much to my surprise I receive a latter that I need to pay the bill for this month. My mind go blank and suddenly blank black screen. When my conscious come back the sun already down.

That night was the worse I ever fell. Lightning and thunder working together and make me shivered. I was thinking how I goanna pay all the bill and suddenly the idea come out.
The next day I was able to pay the bill and that make my burden lift out. I’m glad that the idea work perfectly.

Ha…ha…ha… I laugh happily my story seam like miracle and fantasy, But my journey still far from end as long I am a life the journey will continue and the wheel of fate still rolling. What was I thinking writing my own story in this blog? I’m sure no people will read the story like this. Next time I will come out whit batter story.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...