Pages

only few day until new year

hi there it almost Christmas and only few day  left until we reach year 2012. First of all i apologize to my reader since i not update my blog for a while and from now on i maybe will update my blog late.
December 17 i was on sightseeing at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I go at comix fiesta 2011. it was really fun and miserable to me. why i say miserable? it because when i arrive at kuala lumpur it was 2am and i have no place to stay and sleep. I see some poor people just sleep at the corner of road just like in some movie. I plan just to sleep at some bus stop but fortunately at there it was illegal to sleep at bus stop. haizzz that time it was heavily rain the only thing i can do to endure all of that just by walking to kill the time.Then my bad luck come again there was a thief stole my walled. haizzz now i don have any money and i was crying in the bottom of my heart. the only money i have in my pocket was RM20. the time pass it was 8.30am i arrive at petronas twin tower or the other name was klcc i think. I buy a ticket to enter the fiesta that will be opening at 10am. Lol the tiket was RM15 and the line to buy the ticket was fucking long. the place was crowded by lot of people whit different culture. The time pass it was 2pm that the special guests come. lol it was artist from japan mikuni shimokawa and ceui. the fiesta become so fun since they performed. The title say comix fiesta 2011 but from what i see it turn to be anime fiesta since there a lot cosplayer base on anime and anime stuff selling at there.
im glad to come since it so fun after all that miserable. And sorry i dont have my own picture to show to you all my reader since i sell my camera to gain some cash to go back home. But here i have some picture that i found in the Internet.
actually we cannot take any picture when the mikuni shimokawa and ceui perform but it cannot stop all the fun from taking the picture. hehehe for your information i was sit in front the stair beside the purple girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...